Where Can My Family Stay?
Lining up lodging for your family might be the last thing on your mind at this time. There are a lot of very nice options nearby, and two are even in the hospital.
Every pediatric room at The Children’s Hospital is private with expanded capacity, so parents can stay with their children in comfort. One parent is welcome to stay overnight in your child's room, and visiting hours are very flexible. Parents can use their discretion for when other family members and friends can visit and for how long.
Ronald McDonald Family Room
The Ronald McDonald Family Room offers families of inpatient children a place of refuge in the hospital. The 2,000 square foot home-like facility includes many of the amenities you would have at home, as well as sleeping rooms that you can reserve for up to a three-night stay.
Operated by the local Ronald McDonald House Charities Chapter, the Ronald McDonald Family Room provides:
- A kitchen
- Shower facilities
- Sleeping rooms for naps or overnight accommodations
(for up to a three-night stay)
- Laundry facilities, including washers, dryers and
- Internet access
- Reference books
- A seating area with a television
- A quiet room
The Ronald McDonald Family Room is located on the sixth floor of the hospital across from The Zone. If you would like stay in one of the overnight rooms, please talk to the representative in the Family Room about making a reservation.
Ronald McDonald Family Room Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oklahoma City provides a 'home away from home' for families with seriously ill or injured children receiving medical treatment in the Oklahoma City area.
By providing many of the same amenities your home has, the Ronald McDonald House helps alleviate some of the stress families experience during these difficult times, and allows families to focus on what is really important - helping their children heal.
To stay at the Ronald McDonald House, contact the Social Service Department (405.271.4518) at the hospital. Social Service will place your name on the waiting list for the day that you intend to arrive. Unfortunately, the Ronald McDonald House cannot confirm your room reservation prior to your arrival because each child's treatment is unique and length of stay with us is unpredictable.
The Ronald McDonald House offers rooms for families of pediatric patients under 21 years old. Rooms are available for up to 30 days at a time with a $10.00 refundable room deposit.
Ronald McDonald House in Oklahoma City
1301 North East 14th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117 USA
Below are hotels in close proximity to the OU Medical Center.
- Isola Bella - Extended Stay: 6303 North West 63rd
- Best Western Santa Fe: 6101 North Santa Fe, 405.848.1919
- Bricktown Hotel & Convention Center: 2001 East
- Colcord Hotel: 15 North Robinson, 405.601.4300 or 866.781.3800
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown: 2 West Reno, 405.232.2290
- Days Inn South: 2616 South I-35 Service Road, 405. 677.0521
- Hawthorn Suites: 1600 North West Expressway, 405.840.1440
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites: 6200 North Robinson
- The Medical Inn Motel: 1117 North East 13th Street, 405.232.0404
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites: 1750 East Reno
- Quality Inn Trade Winds: 1800 East Reno, 405.235.4531
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel: 10 North
- Residence Inn by Marriott®: 400 East Reno Avenue,
- The Sheraton Hotel: 1 North Broadway, 405.235.2780
- The Skirvin Hilton: 1 Park Avenue, 405.272.3040
If you would prefer to stay in the comfort of your RV, please check the following locations for accommodations.
- Sands Motel & RV Park: 721 South Rockwell
- Time out RV Park: 904 South Grand, 405.222.0700
- Twin Fountains RV Park: 2727 North East 63rd, 405.475.5514
The OU Medical Center does not provides RV parking at this time.